Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bog #10

I thought that the filimentality assignment was interesting and fun. I did notice that there were a lot less available resources on the internet than I originally thought there were, fun ones at least. Most of the sights that I found were just the boring read and learn strategy. I think that a Hotlist is a great way to guide students through independent learning. Using the internet to study a subject opens up the possibilities about what can be learned. Meaning, there is a lot more variety on the internet about one subject than in a text book. I read the articles and thought they had a lot of good information. However, my uncle passed away this week and I am having a really hard time concentrating and being motivated so this is the end of my blog for this week.

No comments: