Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blog #9

I thought that the midterm was fairly easy. I was afraid of how hard it might be, considering the scope of what we have covered in the class up until this point. I felt comfortable in all aspects of the midterm. I think that the assignments that we have completed really helped me in preparing for the exam. I would have to say that the the Inspire portion of the test was probably the hardest only because I had to try and summarize what the three different programs were used for. This was only challenging because I had not studied for that. Otherwise, I would have to say that the exam was pretty easy. Don't get me wrong, it was fair and comprehensive. I guess studying the right material and having done quality work on all of my assignments was all I needed to do, to do well on the midterm.

No comments: